Summit Sealants Inc., is proud to offer the 6th Annual “Winter Adventure Grant” to encourage winter exploration of the mountain ranges of North America. We will award $3,000.00 total in $1,000.00 grants. Applications accepted through Dec 31, 2016. Award will be mailed by Jan 7, 2017 and must be used within 12 months.
The criteria is as follows:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Objective(s) must be in North America with preference going to climbs in the Continental US.
- Considered will be exploratory nature, history of region, first ascent or significant enchainment, remoteness.
- All objectives must have significant winter implications (snow, alpine ice, water ice). The teams’ style will be considered.
Please electronically provide the following information.
- Your name, address, age, phone #, email address.
- Team members’ names, experience, and what each climber feels their top 3 climbs are to date.
- Approximate budget needed for trip and expected use of grant (gear, food, travel, permits).
- Objective description. Include pictures, route, and expected itinerary.
- What photo or video documentation do you plan to use.
Responsibilities of recipient:
If awarded these guidelines must be followed.
- All necessary permits or land use regulations will be followed.
- A 12″X12″ lightweight banner of Summit Sealant Inc. will be mailed with check. A few photos to document the climb will be requested.
- If for any reason the submitted plans are cancelled the funds will be returned in full.
- If any slide shows or presentations arise from this outing, recipient will mention grant and provider.
Visit summitsealants.com for updated information and please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK AND BE CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!