Summit Sealants has been specializing in waterproofing and water mitigation on commercial structures for over 15 years. With experience in many different applications and many different environments. Summit Sealants understands the needs of the structure. Waterproofing is an ever-evolving industry with new products and techniques. Summit is heavily involved in testing products outside of the project site, ensuring only the proven systems are used. Summit Sealants puts training and system awareness at the highest level of importance ensuring successful applications.
- Below-grade waterproofing has changed over the years. Summit Sealants understands and installs systems including sheet goods, fluid applied membranes, and chemically adhered sheet goods.
- Hot applied waterproofing systems have been the go-to application for many years. Summit Sealants installs hot applied products on a daily basis.
- Cold applied membrane systems are changing the way waterproofing companies go to market. Summit Sealants is well versed in many different manufactured systems with cold applied applications.
- Air vapor barriers have also changed drastically over the last few years. Summit Sealants is at the front of this change and continues to evolve with the industry.
- Polyurethane deck coating is the best way to preserve parking structures, brides, balcony decks and other structural concrete structures exposed to the elements. Summit Sealants installs these coatings in just about every environment and has been recognized as one of the largest installers of polyurethane deck coatings by many manufactures.
- Summit Sealants, the name says it all! We can install sealants on just about any application. Having worked in most environments and with most types of sealants, there is no limit to what we can do with sealant.
- Epoxy coating and linings have been used by Summit Sealants in water tanks, parking garages, and waste water treatment facilities.
- Decorative elastomeric coatings serve many purposes. Summit Sealants has used them to beautify the exterior of an existing buildings as well as stop leaks on precast structures that have cracked and need a waterproof system that still offers cosmetics.
Just a few of these applications consist of:
- Below grade Waterproofing systems
- Hot Applied waterproofing
- Cold applied waterproofing
- Damp proofing
- Air vapor barriers
- Polyurethane Deck Coating systems
- Joint Sealants
- Epoxy Coatings
- Sheet Membranes
- Elastomeric Coatings