Summit Sealants Inc., is proud to offer the 5th Annual “Winter Adventure Grant” to encourage winter exploration of the mountain ranges of North America. This year we have again teamed up with ColdFear.com to award more money than ever!!! We will award $3,000.00 total in $1,000.00 grants. Applications accepted through Dec 31, 2014. Award will be mailed by Jan 7, 2015 and must be used within 12 months.
The criteria is as follows:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Objective(s) must be in North America with preference going to climbs in the Continental US.
- Considered will be exploratory nature, history of region, first ascent or significant enchainment, remoteness.
- All objectives must have significant winter implications (snow, alpine ice, water ice). The teams’ style will be considered.
Please electronically provide the following information.
- Your name, address, age, phone #, email address.
- Team members’ names, experience, and what each climber feels their top 3 climbs are to date.
- Approximate budget needed for trip and expected use of grant (gear, food, travel, permits).
- Objective description. Include pictures, route, and expected itinerary.
- What photo or video documentation do you plan to use.
Responsibilities of recipient:
If awarded these guidelines must be followed.
- All necessary permits or land use regulations will be followed.
- A 12″X12″ lightweight banner of Summit Sealant Inc. will be mailed with check. A few photos to document the climb will be requested.
- If for any reason the submitted plans are cancelled the funds will be returned in full.
- If any slide shows or presentations arise from this outing, recipient will mention grant and provider.
Visit summitsealants.com for updated information and please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK AND BE CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!